2th INTERNATIONAL CARTOON EXHIBITION SISAK
MIKS 2016 „All About Rock & Roll “
The project leader and the president of the Organizing Committee is a Mr. Nenad Ostojić.
Thanks to Republic of Croatia Ministry of Culture, City of Sisak, Museum of the City of Sisak, FINA.
The festival is open to everyone, regardless nationality, age, sex, or profession.
B. CARTOON THEME
„All About Rock & Rooll“
Topics of the "MIKS 2016" is "All About Rock & Roll"! How and why was created Rock & Roll! What it means and represents! Funny stories from the life of famous rock singer and rock band! As the rock and roll he changed from the beginning to today! In fact, all of rock and roll!
Portrait cartoonists will have a task to draw, their choice of the best guitarist of Rock and Roll!
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artworks is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed. Copies cannot be admitted.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the address on the reverse side of the cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have bee previously awarded on festival.
5. Maximum 5 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is a A4 or A3 format (300 dpi).
Entry deadline is the 25th of may 2016.
2th International Cartoon Exibition Sisak - „MIKS 2016 All About Rock &Roll“
Gradski muzej u Sisku,
Ulica kralja Tomislava 10,
44000 Sisak, HRVATSKA (Croatia)
Digital works can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com
Each digital work selected for the exhibition must be sent by regular mail and signed by the author.
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
Grand Prix – 800 EUR
First Prize – 500 EUR,
2 x Second Prize – 250 EUR,
2 x Third Prize – 150 EUR,
Nine (9) special mentions awarded MIKS 2016 „All About Rock & Roll“ (MIKS Jury , Visitors, Fenamisah, Good Humor Party and tOOn Mag)
The exhibitons will be staged in the Gallery of the City Mussem in Sisak, 27.06.2016. to 30.07.2015.
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Only at explicit request will the remaining (original) works be returned to the owners at the end of the exhibition cycle (in the second half of the year 2017).
Authors of the works that qualfy to the exhibition are given a presentation copy od the exhibition cataloque.
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival , Sisak 2016, as the advertising material, without being obliged to pay a fee to the author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become the property of the organizer.
J. THE JURY
1. Nenad Ostojić (Croatia) – (cartoonist)
2. Andrei Popov (Russia) – (cartoonist),
3. Darko Drljević (Monte Negro)– (cartoonist)
4. Damir Novak (Croatia) – (cartoonist)
5. Zoran Petrović (Germany) – (cartioonist)
6. Darijana Gotal Sokolović (Croatia) –( cartoonist)
7. Oleksy Kustovsky (Ukraine) – (cartoonist)