lunedì 1 gennaio 2024

Happy 2024!

 

Dear Friends,


Happy New Year!!!

I hope this message finds you well and safe. As we bid farewell to 2023, I write to express my gratitude for your continued support and my best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful 2024.

Let's approach the coming year with renewed dedication to caring for one another and creating a world where peace flourishes.


Since my most recent newsletter, I am thrilled to have participated in some remarkable projects, including the presentation of a large-scale art installation and bringing my book "ImagiNATIONS: Art as Solidarity" -winner of the Best Art Book Award- to the International Book Fair in Guadalajara, Mexico. I am also continuing my fellowship with the Artists Employment Program of Creatives Rebuild New York (more info below.)


Please keep me informed of your life and work news, I am always eager to stay connected with you.

Peace, 


Andrea

www.andreaarroyo.com

Image: "Peace Please" Digital painting and animation, published in OppArt The Nation.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento